Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2013-06-04 15:20:
some do but after milters are checked. That's why e.g. sa-milter must fake

On 04.06.13 15:35, Benny Pedersen wrote:
basicly yes, but why not test client ip rbl in mta stage ?

what does this have in common with Received: headers? If the mail is
rejected, there's no point in further filtering.

According to my information the point is that milter can see the mail before
the mail is changed in any way.
- sa-milter is one milter that is basicly brokken, it just contains a workaround, spampd does not need any workaround

besically broken in what way? That it fakes Received: header so the mail can
be processed with SA without SA hacks?

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller