Hi,

I'm receiving what I think is spam but looks like it's from a
subscription-based list, yet the domain isn't blacklisted even after
receiving messages similar to these for at least a week:

http://pastebin.com/N7Dw03sG

The domain is gbresponder.com. The LOCAL_SURBL is a local DNSBL I've
created and includes the gbresponder.com domain in it, but not enough
other points for it to be marked as spam. It also shows in the headers
that DKIM has failed. I'm confused. I can't see how someone would
intentionally sign up for this (I realize they may have been
subscribed without knowing) or would mind if I just rejected the
domain outright.

I received another variation this morning with the subject of
"Doctorate Degrees", so I'm thinking to just reject it.

Thanks for any ideas.
Alex