John Hardin skrev den 2013-06-09 05:00:

That (and similar rules) will probably generate a lot of FPs on ham
that does not include a plain-text body part. That is thoughtless,
granted, but hardly a reliable spam sign.

this was just what text readers see, so if this is not spam, what is so ?

ask readers to read html and not provide more usefull info is like not provide alt="blind info here" in html mails or homepages for that matter, i did not write a score, it just see it usefull if wanting to stop stupid spammers, well never mind, its diff for every one, ones ham is another ones spam

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it