Hi,

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Neil Schwartzman <n...@cauce.org> wrote:
> Uhm. perhaps some snippets from the maillogs, or examples?

I thought I would take the opportunity to post a few I'm seeing and
can't figure out. I've created a bunch of local subject rules, and
continually train them with bayes, but I haven't had much success.

# single-link spam from yahoo
http://pastebin.com/uR5ses1d

# 2013 cars local dealership
http://pastebin.com/3bEMiV3B

I've also added some helpful body checks, but everyone knows their
utility is very short-lived. I think it would be really helpful if
someone had a script to scan the body from an mbox of FNs, a la
SOUGHT, that they could maintain locally. I'm not sure if that's
currently automated, but these rules meta'd together with other small
rules are very helpful.

Thanks for any ideas.
Alex