On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Celene wrote:

I am currently getting lots of messages with just a single url in them.
Is there a way for spamassassin to match those?

Example: http://pastebin.com/UZtzfyEs

I've added a test rule for this to my sandbox, we'll see what the masscheck corpus thinks of it.

Don't expect too much, though. A one-line body containing a URI is very little data upon which to make a decision. That's a very common and legitimate practice: people will dash off a quick email to a friend to tell them about a web page they found with no more than "Check this out!" and the URI.

Maybe it would be useful with FP avoidance exclusions, but I don't have high hopes. At best it might add another point and push a spam over the top without too badly affecting hams. It may be too much to hope that whitelisting or AWL would compensate for FPs from this.

  False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real
  advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would
  take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown
  in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction. The laws
  that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They
  disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit
  crime.               -- Cesare Beccaria, quoted by Thomas Jefferson
 9 days until the 237th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence