On 2013-07-06 12:24, Celene wrote:
To be honest, I have never gotten any emails from people with only a
URL, unless they are spam, so this shouldn't be a problem.

While this might work for you personally, I would encourage you to avoid applying this type of rule in the general case.

I regularly send emails to people with a link so they can review the site we're discussing while we're on the phone. Since we're already on the phone, no additional context is needed, and therefore the email might not include any.

Admittedly corporate signatures probably negate this having too huge an effect in the professional world, I've sent emails to my mom that are just the same, and have received similar when working with people on an existing issue.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/