On Friday, July 12, 2013 04:42:58 PM dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Sounds like you didn't load the plugin (in the right place).  There's some
> related stuff on http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ImproveAccuracy

Thanks for your response.

But in fact I do seem to have the required entry;
in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre I have (by default)
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop
and some other similar entries.
I assume if these plugins did not exist I would get an error message.
Or is there some other plugin I have overlooked?

I see your document says the ok_languages line should be in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf, which in my case is
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
where I do have the correct ok_languages line.

I've just re-started spamassassin and run spamassassin --lint again,
and I get the same answer,
which seems to suggest that ok_languages is not expected in this file.

I wonder if there is some confusion about the config setup in CentOS-6?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net