On Saturday, July 13, 2013 12:23:56 AM Axb wrote:

> in local.cf

I assume that in CentOS-6 this means
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
which is exactly where I have the ok_languages line.

Why then does does "spamassassin --lint" complain
---------------------------------
[tim@alfred ~]$ sudo spamassassin --lint
Jul 12 21:59:15.538 [19228] warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin,
skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": ok_languages en it fr de ga

> ok_locales en
>
> this covers all Western European languages.

That is accepted by "spamassassin --lint".
But does it mean (if it works) that email in non-western european languages
will be rejected?

Is ok_languages no longer allowed?

--
Timothy Murphy