On Oct 17, 2013, at 6:49 AM, Tom Hendrikx <t...@whyscream.net> wrote:

> Basicly the description "Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
> [URIs: example.com]" is false,

incorrect, not false, which implies maliciousness. I believe Spamhaus only
recently, for some value of recently, started doing NS listings with deeper
dives that show up on an SBL listing.

I personally feel it is a good thing, since the result is a positive one, but
yes, the annotation in SA should be adjusted to indicate this aspect of the
DNSBLs listings.