On 10/17/2013 04:01 PM, Neil Schwartzman wrote:

On Oct 17, 2013, at 6:49 AM, Tom Hendrikx <t...@whyscream.net> wrote:

Basicly the description "Contains an URL listed in the SBL
blocklist [URIs: example.com]" is false,

incorrect, not false, which implies maliciousness. I believe Spamhaus
only recently, for some value of recently, started doing NS listings
with deeper dives that show up on an SBL listing.

not recently... rules has been there & active for many years.

not a NS listing either, it's a NS' IP which is listed.
As SBL is about IPs it shouldn't be hard.. but then
We'll look at changing this in compliance to the age of 160chars ;)

We also have

if (version >= 3.004000)
  ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

    uridnsbl        URIBL_SBL_A    sbl.spamhaus.org.   A
    body            URIBL_SBL_A    eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_SBL_A')
describe URIBL_SBL_A Contains URL's A record listed in the SBL blocklist
    tflags          URIBL_SBL_A    net a
  endif
endif

which states it clearly

I personally feel it is a good thing, since the result is a positive
one, but yes, the annotation in SA should be adjusted to indicate
this aspect of the DNSBLs listings.