On 10/16/2013 3:01 AM, Jonas Eckerman wrote:
>> Operators of newsgroups which mirror/archive mailing
>> lists, and allow posting from a web interface, are adding forged
>> server.
>
> In what way are they forged?

I'm to this list.  Before I waste my time replying to what seems to be
trolling, or pedantry, I'd like to know.  I laid out the case with all
the evidence, half of which you cut in your reply.

Do you honestly not get it, or are you being a troll or pedant?  If the
former, I'll politely attempt to explain it so you can understand it.
Or, if you simply re-read my msg maybe it will become clear.

Regards.

--
Stan