Quanah Gibson-Mount skrev den 2013-10-22 21:01:
We have an issue where a lot of spam is being autolearned as HAM by
SA.  Do people generally turn off autolearn?  In looking at these
cases, I'm not seeing where it is particularly helpful, but it is
particularly harmful.

maillist is pr defination one thing all members wants, if thats not the case members would report spam to the owner of the maillist to resolve it, mostly its just disconnect to subscribed spamming user

learning single users on maillist as spam needs more generic rules to catch, i just like to know if you have disabled autolearnthreshol plugin ?

with adds a safety for not learning to much