you have to sign up for that service, and depending upon how your network is
set up, you may not be able to receive such reports.

I suggest people take a look at all the FBLs at
http://blog.wordtothewise.com/tag/fbls/

as well

Neil Schwartzman
Executive Director
Coalition Against unsolicited Commercial Email

Tel :(303) 800-6345
Mob: (415) 361-0069
@cauce