Thanks for your response! My server is in EC2, and it appears that URIBL
blanketly refuses requests from there. I set up a caching DNS server locally
and tried routing my request through that, it was still rejected. Too many
spammers using EC2 I guess.

As for your other suggestion, isn't that the point of Bayesian filtering? I
keep getting similar messages, training my bayes db on them, and then more get
through.