Some spam has been matching the rule RP_MATCHES_RCVD which is worth -2.8
points. I wanted to look at this rule, so I went to
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin and gripped for the name, but no hits.

Where's the rule defined? I thought there was a rules folder, but the only one
I can find it one in the source for SA 3.0 (`locate 10_misc.cf`).

 # find /usr/local -name "*cf"  | grep -v postfix
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/whitelist.cf
 #

/usr/local/share/spamassassin contains a template, a txt file of the public
key., and a file named languages, no rules.

/usr/share/spamassassin does not exist

SpamAssasin version is 3.3.2

--
He was Igor, son of Igor, nephew of several Igors, brother of Igors and
cousin of more Igors than he could remember without checking up in his