Joe Quinn skrev den 2013-12-19 16:02:
We are noticing a lot of spam coming from domains that are less than
two months old. Is there a good way to detect this automatically?

We've thought about whois, but do not want to get blocked for looking
like we are harvesting information.

maybe make a rule that match any domain, then use uribl_skip_domains to whitelist the ones that does not spam ?

spammers know there domain will be blacklisted if seen in spam, thats why thay got new problems each day :=)

but if thay need to get whitelisted for not spamming thay would try to keep there problem

uribl_skip_domains example.org example.net
uri ANY_DOMAIN /./
describe ANY_DOMAIN domain not skipped
score ANY_DOMAIN 0.1

then uri rule will not hit on example.org and example.net

untested, but i think its the way to solve it