On 12/19/2013 1:17 PM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
couldnt read that all ,but looks nice
spf. dkim, dmarc are not antispam mechs, however they may help sometimes
in "some" spam cases, so do not mix it up with antispam and confuse users

Am 19.12.2013 19:21, schrieb Kevin A. McGrail:
Good point.  I'll add a caveat because mail administrators need to know
about these topics but this is an email and anti-spam compendium not
just an anti-spam.