On Fri, 21 Feb 2014, parakrama55 . wrote:

we are getting follwing errors in the logs,

2014-02-21 05:50:27 1WGqSi-0003d7-Pi spam acl condition: error reading from
spamd socket: Connection timed out
2014-02-21 05:50:27 1WGqSi-0003dD-9p spam acl condition: error reading from
spamd socket: Connection timed out

Seems like because of this mail server ignore spamassain check

Is there any reason for that , Please advice how to fix this issue

We need some more information before we can provide any meaningful advice.

The most important questions are:

What is your SA glue layer? (How is SA hooked into your MTA? There are several ways this can be done.)

Do you know what the timeout in the SA glue is currently set to?

Do you know how to change the timeout in the SA glue?

Other questions needed to offer advice more specific than just "increase the timeout" are:

How frequently is this happening?

If it is not happening on all messages, how large are the messages it is happening on?

Can you check your SA logs and see what the average scan times look like?

What hardware is devoted to SA? Is it perhaps overloaded?

  The Tea Party wants to remove the Crony from Crony Capitalism.
  OWS wants to remove Capitalism from Crony Capitalism.
                                                    -- Astaghfirullah
 Tomorrow: George Washington's 282nd Birthday