On 2014-04-13 12:22, Dave Pooser wrote:
And looking at the IADB web page, what I see is them bragging about how
little checking they do. What I don't see on their Web site is any way to
report spam to them.

I've gone ahead and set all IADB scores to 0 locally, but I'm curious if
this strikes anybody else as a questionable default for stock SA?

Are we talking about http://www.isipp.com/iadb.php or something else?

Based on https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklistsInclusionPolicy I'm not sure that they qualify anyway, specifically:

"Must not have intent to profit, including optional or required payments, in order to remove, add, expedite or otherwise non-objectively handle entries to their lists."

http://www.isipp.com/suretymail-faq.php#pricing indicates that pricing starts at $10.00 per month, and I cannot find any way to add or remove an IP without paying a fee. Am I misreading the rules, or are they out of compliance to be included at all?

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/