I'm hope I'm asking this in the right place. I'm wanting to replace a useless Sonicwall ES300 device so I'd like to know if SpamAssassin has the ability to store spam and send a daily email style report to users. That's the one major feature my people would miss. Thanks for any help.

SpamAssassin doesn't, it merely classifies messages.

But you can do what you want with various different glue packages. I use MailScanner with MailWatch to send a daily spam quarantine report to users, so they can see a list of all the messages (in increasing spam score) that have been quarantined at the server.

Anthony
--
www.fonant.com - Quality web sites
Tel. 01903 867 810