Interesting, thanks for pointing it out

This syntax has been used in a while by some other software, like JIRA, RT, …
so not something new.

In general, I would say spamassassin needs a few extra rules to now handle
domain reputation/blocking (as it seems this is where we are going), I even
found some rules are not IPv6 aware.

I’m looking for some free time to write such rules and provide them to the
community, I think the focus was helping mailman first. ;)