On 22.05.2014 13:10, Axb wrote:
have you included this in your local.cf ?

bayes_store_module  Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::Redis

These are the relevant configuration lines for the
Redis SA module:

bayes_store_module  Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::Redis
bayes_sql_dsn       server=10.1.1.19:6379;password=mypass;database=2
bayes_token_ttl 21d
bayes_seen_ttl   8d
bayes_auto_expire 1