reject_rbl_client all.spamrats.com <http://all.spamrats.com/>

On 29.05.14 13:17, Alex wrote:
What's that? That doesn't really have a reputation here, and it's not going
to be more effective than zen or barracuda. Set up your RBLs so they're
weighted. Implement postscreen with postfix.

5 years ago I have posted question about this blacklist:
http://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-users&m=123920398923786&w=2

         tests=[BAYES_99=4.5, BAYES_999=0.2, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,____
         MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.723, RDNS_NONE=2.013, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01,____
         URIBL_BLACK=1.7, USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO=-6] autolearn=no

Why is this user whitelisted if you consider it to be spam?

it's the recipient that is whitelisted. In such case it is really silly to
blame SA for not marking _any_ mail as spam...

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm