Hello,

I have to get an overview on http links in a specific mail stream.
My plan is to use spamassassin as it could parse message body much better then
I do :-)
There is a plugin URIDNSBL that could fire dns queries for every url found.
That's fine for me, as the url is then in my dnsserver log.

But I like to combine it with other properties of a message.
Is ist possible to do something like this:

if (subject =~ foo) {
  uridnsbl      URIBL_FOO       foo.myzone. A
  body          URIBL_FOO       eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_FOO')
}
if (subject =~ bar)
  uridnsbl      URIBL_BAR       bar.myzone. A
  body          URIBL_BAR       eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_BAR')
}

Thanks for hints
Andreas