I apologize, I did not articulate my questions correctly. Spamassassin is
enable but did not block spam, I know my configuration is wrong. I was
wondering if someone can help me figure out.

local.cf

# languages allow
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat

ok_languages    en es
ok_locales      en es

add_header all Language _LANGUAGES_

score _LANGUAGES_ 2.8

endif
# end of languages plugin
# headers
#header chinese_CUSTOM_HEADER Subject =~ /[\xe4-\xe9]/
header chinese_CUSTOM_HEADER Subject =~/=\?utf-8\?B/i
header chinese2_CUSTOM_HEADER Subject =~ /[\xe4-\xe9]/
score chinese_CUSTOM_HEADER 8.0
score chinese2_CUSTOM_HEADER 8.0

# whitelist stuff
use_auto_whitelist 1
whitelist_from mtc-dist.com

use_razor2 1
# tells SA that we want to use Razor version 2

#use_dcc 1
# in case you want DCC.

use_pyzor 1
# tell  SA that we don't want to use Pyzor
## Optional Score Increase last 4.0 increase to 4.5
score BAYES_50 1.800
score BAYES_60 2.200
score BAYES_80 3.200
score BAYES_95 3.500