Hmmm...

My original question was "where's the traceback". Not whether this or that project chooses to abandon its stable releases. Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server is supported until May 2015. And similar time-frame releases of SA and Pyzor are supported until 2020 in RHEL/Scientific Linux/Centos.

I'm sure that bugs have been fixed, and new ones introduced, in later versions of both packages.

All I really want is to find some diagnostic output. When I run Pyzor from the command line on the same emails it returns without an error.

-Steve Bergman