Hello

I have Spamassassin 3.4 + Exim with router using spamc and exim pipe
(before that remove possible X_SPAM* headers in incoming mails).

SpamAssassin UserPref is in MySQL database.

How can I do that - is it possible? :
1. User set in table userpref variable: kill_spam_score = 17
   (this is not required_hits = mark and move to .SPAM folder)
   Any user can set different value.

2. In Spamassassin I need compare if _SCORE_ > kill_spam_score
   then add header X_Spam_Remove  or X_Spam_Kill

3. In exim make router that check if X_Spam_Kill exists and
   move mail to /dev/null.

If it is not possible I can try make Exim's router,
parse X-Spam-Status compare score directly from SQL result.
But probably better is make it in SA

What do you think about it?

Normaly I used to directly spamd in ACL Exim sections and drop
mail with too high SPAM score, But I want try much flexible solution
with userPrefs.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards.