On Thu, 2014-07-24 at 18:34 +0000, Greg Ledford wrote:
> Not sure if I’m asking the right group but being new to all of this,
> it seems like a good place to start. A little about my setup. I wanted
> to build a front-end filter for my Exchange server so I put together
> Postfix-Spamassassin-Amavis and tied in DCC, pyzor, and razor. I’m
> tailing the mail.log and it seems to catch a lot of stuff but it lets
> a TON of stuff through. I’ll post the greater part of the email header
> on one seriously obvious spam message and see if anyone can tell me
> what I’m missing here.

There is absolutely no SA header, including Amavis' flavor.

So there's nothing we can tell you, other than to review your entire
chain and verify the messages do get processed by Amavis and thus SA. If
they do, you will need to configure Amavis to add the usual headers --
which should be default, I believe.

(There are quite a few "AntiSpam" named headers which are totally
unrelated to Amavis and SA. Given their place in the headers, those
might be added by the sending SMTP.)

Next time pasting headers, please use a pastebin or tell your MUA to
behave and not inject empty lines...

> I appreciate any help and please be kind. I’m VERY new to this stuff.

The first step would be to verify Postfix, Amavis and SpamAssassin do
get involved.

The headers you pasted seems to show a single Received header on your
side, Microsoft SMTP. There's no Postfix Received header.

The environment you try to set-up is SA, being called by Amavis, which
in turn is called by Postfix. For help on getting Postfix into your
chain, the postfix mailing-list would be a better place to start. ;)