Hi everybody,

I received a SPAM that Spamassassing gave a high negative score (-86.0) to
a e-mail message. I believe that is because the spammer altered the "From:"
header field to: querercrer@localhost. The source domain is:
web3.host-services.com and the message is a SPAM.
Even messages sent from our mail server (log reports and alerts) has the
correct domain is applied on the "From:" header field. So I should classify
messages from @localhost as SPAM.
Which is the better way to make Spamassassin identify that? I want to use
Spamassassin because we have the policy to deliver SPAM to the user in the
Junk mailbox, so he can delete if he wants to.

If not possible, then I will consider to drop inside Postfix.

I tried to use the following rule (from Spamassassing guide), but it did
not worked:
header LOCAL_HEADER from =~ /@localhost/ [if-unset: @localhost]
score LOCAL_HEADER -3.0

Please let me know if I've configured wrong.

I'm using:
CentOS 6.5
postfix-2.6.6-6.el6_5.x86_64
amavisd-new-2.8.0-8.el6.noarch