When you send an e-mail to yahoo's published abuse contact, you get back an
e-mail saying to report the issue at http://abuse.yahoo.com/. Now, I really and
truly hate people who think that you should do their job for them, and that
being a victim of the spam wasn't enough but that you must forfeit significant
amounts of your time to use their web interface… but let's leave that aside for
now.

Going to this address gets redirected to http://help.yahoo.com/abuse/ which has
hundreds of different links, but after spending 30 minutes looking through
every single one of them not a single one provides a place to report a spam
sent by Yahoo.

Nutshell: Yahoo no longer accepts spam reports. I am therefore blocking Yahoo
on every mail gateway for which I have control, and listing them in the Pink
Providers blacklist effective immediately.

--
Jo Rhett
+1 (415) 999-1798