On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann <guent...@rudersport.de
> wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-08-11 at 15:48 -0400, Karl Johnson wrote:
> > Is there any rule to score an email with only 1 URL and very few text?
> > It could trigger only text formatted email because they usually aren't
> > in HTML.
>
> Identify very short (raw)bodies.
>
>   rawbody __RB_GT_200  /^.{201}/s
>   meta    __RB_LE_200  !__RB_GT_200
>
> Chain together with the stock __HAS_URI sub-test.
>
>   meta    SHORT_BODY_WITH_URI  __RB_LE_200 && __HAS_URI
>

> I have discussed and explained the rule to identify short messages a few
> times already. Please search your preferred archive [1] for the rule's
> name, to find the complete threads.

Thanks for the rule Karsten. I've already searched the archive to find this
kind of rule and found few topic but I haven't been able to make it works
yet. I will try this one and see how it goes.

As for the DKIM_ADSP_DISCARD, I cannot use DKIM/SPF checkup as they are
always valid. This is an outgoing server relay so emails are always DKIM
signed and has valid SPF. The "x.com" in this email is a pastebin rewrite.

Karl