On 08/21/2014 12:16 PM, Olivier Nicole wrote:
Although this mail doesn't seem to be spam, it is always marked as
it would be by Google. I just don't understand what makes Google think
it is!

If it is marked by Google, it has nothing to do with your SA.

IMHO, Google is not making such a good job as marking spam, I get way to
many FP (many mails about  this list, because they talk about spam;
system periodic mail, once a week, a couple of the nightly system
security messages are classified as spam, while I have like 30 of same
messages/day).

Not really hard to make a filter to avoid that kidn of problems.

In the case of this list we "talk" about crap, so it can be expected that a fair amount is treated like crap .-)

And obviosuly, you get what you pay for...