Hi,

On my server, I'm running SpamAssassin 3.3.2 as provided as a package on Ubuntu Precise (12.04 LTS). I'd like to upgrade to SpamAssassin 3.4.0, but there is no upgrade available for Precise (12.04). I could upgrade to Ubuntu Trusty (14.04), but I'm afraid to... Alternatively, I could install SpamAssassin from source (i.e. via CPAN), but then the locations of all the scripts will be dirrerent, I'll have to figure out the start/stop and update scripts, etcetera. So I was hoping that somebody already did this and packaged SA 3.4.0 for Ubuntu 12.04. :-) I haven't found anything, but does anyone know of a repository containing this?
Alternatively, any other tips to easily get this up and running?

Thanks,

 - Michael