On 25.08.14 19:06, Reindl Harald wrote:
you misunderstood me - whatever i did before and how the config looks
like is not the problem - i was alerted by the dramatic change after
sa-update last night wwith no other changes

Scores usually drop when many FPs appear.  When some scores lower, other
often increase, or new tests appear. This can
If you want to exclude some sort of rules, you _must_ to be prepared for
higher number of FNs, not only for score drops.

What I think you should do it, you should either
- enable RBLs in SA and solve potential problems with it

or just live with the fact SA is not as effective

WinError #99999: Out of error messages.