On 29 Aug 2014, at 20:52 , jdebert <jdeb...@garlic.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:41:48 +0200 Michael Opdenacker
> <michael.opdenac...@free-electrons.com> wrote:
>> I find it hard to believe I'm the only one getting spam in Chinese
>> characters ;)
>
> And "legitimate" messages as well. (Here, at least.) BLocking merely
> messages have more than just the Roman alphabet in them is a bit too
> much.

I would welcome rules that would reliably penalize messages that use chinese,
japanese, korean, thai, or any other characters in the UTF-8 address space that
I don’t read. I would put them in user_prefs.

I get a lot more spam into my inbox in the last few months than I have in many
years (20+ a day, into each of 6 inboxes). To be fair, most of the chinese
comes to my gmail address.

--
"Last night - you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling
demon. You frightened me. - Do it again!"