Am 17.09.2014 um 16:47 schrieb Axb:
> On 09/17/2014 04:27 PM, Jesse Norell wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>    Just a thought - maybe a config setting to not do automatic bayes
>> training for a give from/to addr would be more appropriate?  Say a meta
>> rule (more a "flag" but I don't know enough SA rules to know if those
>> exist) that you set in your own rules.
>>
>> Eg. disable all automatic training for these addrs:
>>
>> no_bayes_from  whate...@list.com
>> no_bayes_to    ot...@list.com
>>
>> That would be reusable in other rules/places if appropriate
>
> something like this?
>
> tflags RULE_NAME    userconf noautolearn

please read my previous message

what i asked is careful considered and exactly what i need
even if you could reach something similar with other ways
because the admin backend needs to be understood by other
persons too and finaly what can be done even by non-tech
people so they can give answers to endusers

* a few rules with free chosen names and assigned scores
* the possibility to assign them to senders or sender-domains
* the possibility to assign them to rcpt or rcpt-domains

that's nothing highly important now but given that myself
had to whitelist a sender recently it may become relevant
while i would not completly whitelist because some other
says "they are trustable and don't send junk"

hence the scoring in different levels to look what score
was reached, why, adjust as needed and have some existing
dropdown options to adjust without touch the code of
admin-backends and cronjobs repeatly