25.09.2014, 13:13, Reindl Harald kirjoitti:
> Am 25.09.2014 um 05:59 schrieb Shankar:
>
> here you go

> don't send unsubscribe to the list
> not here and not on any other mailing list
>
> sent to the list to hopefully save some
> "unsubscribe" posts in the future

It just happens that Microsoft has made it so difficult to see the
"source code" of a message and see that. Also no matter what sofware, it
is still in source code.

Some lists have made it easy publishing that info on an attachment. Most
have not, as we are certainly all (or most) Internet Pro's. No matter
what you do, there will be noice, like these messages in this thread.

--
jarif.bit