> From: Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com>
> On 10/06/2014 07:01 PM, David Jones wrote:
> > Anyone else seeing an unusually high hit count today for URIBL_RHS_DOB?
> >> >

> host  google.com.dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net
> Host google.com.dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

> "web tools" <sigh>

http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/google.com.html

For the record, I normally use the dig command but I wanted to:
a) show everyone this excellent site if they don't know about it and
b) give everyone an easy way to test to see if this problem has been resolved
by checking throughout the day and in the future.

BTW, it s a very handy site to scrape the RBLs from.  I wrote a script to check
all of my servers using the public RBLs on that page.

It's also a nice site to show people that don't know what FCrDNS is and that
it's
very important for a sending mail server to be correct.

Dave
RHCE