From: Nick [mailto:n...@aryfi.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 3:48 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: spamassassin working very poorly

Thanks guys, I just trained in 2089 legitimate ham messages, so hopefully that
will do the trick. And also thanks to you John, as I didn't even see that
URIBL_BLOCKED. I've setup a local recursion DNS server, which seems to have
taken care of it.  Crossing my fingers that this has a positive impact on
things. I'll update after some time has gone by.

 - Nick