On 04/09/2014 11:29, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Using procmail without MTA glue is OK for many uses.  I am wondering how many
spamd connections you allow and if you have checked your logs?

I also cannot remember but the uses of a lock file seem odd for something that
can thread.  Any one know if that is a good idea to remove?
Regards,
KAM

Hi,
apologies for the delay in my response...

I wonder if you could explain in simple terms what the lockfile achieves in this situation? Is it even possible that it could cause messages to bypass SA?

I have access to SA through a VPS, it's not a server I administer but support are very helpful...

Many thanks,
Geoff