On 10/29/2014 5:17 PM, Axb wrote:
Ok so it looks like it's committed in rules/60_whitelist.cf which should
go out in tonight's rule update if all goes according to plan, yes?

Yep... if all goes according to plan.. :)
So I'm not sure if you have fixed it since because I pulled down the latest updates and I don't want to backtrack but the update run last night Exited with STATUS=4 which I've never seen (at least in recent memory)

Looks to be related to your changes Alex.

rules: failed to run URI_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST test, skipping:
(Can't locate object method "check_uri_host_in_blacklist" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 1266) line 1477.
)
rules: failed to run URI_HOST_IN_WHITELIST test, skipping:
(Can't locate object method "check_uri_host_in_whitelist" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 1266) line 2363.
)

Thoughts?
KAM