--As of November 4, 2014 10:39:56 AM -0800, motty cruz is alleged to have said:

Hello, I would like to set BAYES_999=0.2 score higher than 0.2; I
searching for file but I can't find it in
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin (am using FreeBSD)

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Another poster already answered your question, but you should also keep in mind that BAYES_999 is an *additive* score - Anything that hits it hits BAYES_99 as well, so really the score for BAYES_999 should just be the *additional* amount of likelihood that such a mail is spam.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.