On 11/09/2014 11:20 PM, Axb wrote:
On 11/09/2014 09:51 PM, Alex Regan wrote:
Hi guys,

One of my user's hotel reservations almost got tagged incorrectly:

    *  1.5 URIBL_RHS_DOB Contains an URI of a new domain (Day Old Bread)
     *      [URIs: bestwestern.com]

I looked around for a place to report an FP, but also thought everyone
else should know about this, since it's so obviously incorrect.

Their whois looks like the record was updated on the 31st. Not exactly a
day ago, but could that even have something to do with it?

DOB owner has been notifed.

fixed

host -tA  bestwestern.com.dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net
Host bestwestern.com.dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)