On 11/11/2014 11:41 PM, Tom Robinson wrote:
Hi,

Hopefully someone can answer this simply with a link to the right documentation.

I want to adjust the score on a test but I have no idea what the four numbers
actually are. e.g.

score AC_SPAMMY_URI_PATTERNS10 3.995 1.010 3.995 1.010

I feel so dumb as I can't find the documentation anywhere.

Please help.

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt

SCORING OPTIONS
score SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME n.nn [ n.nn n.nn n.nn ]

If four valid scores are listed, then the score that is used depends
on how SpamAssassin is being used. The first score is used when both
Bayes and network tests are disabled (score set 0). The second score
is used when Bayes is disabled, but network tests are enabled (score
set 1). The third score is used when Bayes is enabled and network
tests are disabled (score set 2). The fourth score is used when
Bayes is enabled and network tests are enabled (score set 3).

etc,e tc