Am 26.11.2014 um 23:42 schrieb Nick Edwards:
On 11/26/14, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

fedora list MODERATED

not true for many months

oh because you "allegedly" unsubscribed

bullshit - fedora devel active all the time
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-November/thread.html

dont mix words reindl im talking about fedora users and you bloody well know it

be precise or shut up *AND IN GENERAL* the past and other lists don#t matter *AT ALL* and so creep out of my sight at all

what about stop acting like a child?

* i did nothing wrong in my reply caused you again
  to start your vendetta

* even if - you are *not* in the position of a judge - *period*

* whatever you criticize i did *never* act in any way like
  a asshole as you do here *because* even if i don't find
  always nice enough words i *never* attack a person because
  of the person - *you do*

so creep away and care about your own stuff
what i do and say is *clearly* not your stuff - nowhere

you are a nobody in context of playing judge