* don't hijack threads
* don't send "unsubscribe" to the whole list
* just unsubscribe yourself

the same applies to any other mailing list
https://www.google.at/#q=how+to+unsubscribe+from+a+mailing+list

Am 25.11.2014 um 14:31 schrieb Ralf Longwitz:
Am 25.11.2014 10:41 schrieb "Paul Gardiner":

    Hi,
    I drive spamassassin using spampd.

    I've just swapped from using opensuse 13.1 to 13.2. That's taken
    me from spamassassin 3.3.2 to 3.4.0. I have two confusing changes.

    1) The really problematic one is that I no longer see X-Spam-Level
    and X-Spam-Status headers in the processed mail. I do still have
    X-Spam-Checker-Version. I was using status to trigger rejection,
    so now effectively I have no filtering.

    2) The confusing one: I used to have many .cf files in
    /usr/share/spamassassin/. I now have none.

    As you can probably tell, I don't really know much about
    spamassassin. I've to some degree been using it out of
    the box and having it just work. I realise the change could be
    down to opensuse packaging, but I thought someone here might
    know best where the problem lies. (I wondered if perhaps now
    spamassassin requires a cronjob to download and update the
    rules)

    Any advice gratefully received