On 12/02/2014 11:58 AM, Stefan Jakobs wrote:

Hello,

I still use the pdfinfo plugin from Dallas Engelken (and it still hits on some
messages). But does anyone know the status of the plugin? Is it maintained?

I'm partially to blame this plugin exists - rule support, etc.

Does it make sense to use it with spamassassin 3.4.0

yes, definitely

or is a similar functionality already included there?

nope...

As PDF spams haven't been a huge issue lately I've been lazy with adding rules

Not sure if rule creation was well documented - I'll try to put something together - it's been ages...