Hi all,

I suspect at least one of my customers has been hit with CryptoWall 2.0, and wondered if anyone had any experience with it, and understand the level of protection the latest SA provides?

What can I look for either in the mail logs or actual email archives as an indication of potential issues?

If you're infected, does it automatically mean your hard disk is encrypted and otherwise useless, or does it affect a system to varying degrees?

Is this even more of a clamav issue? Do you have any knowledge about clamav patterns?

Thanks,
Alex