Am 06.01.2015 um 21:31 schrieb Marieke Janssen:
policyd-spf[11818]: None; identity=mailfrom; client-ip=213.145.228.32;
helo=host5.ssl-gesichert.at;
envelope-from=kundeninfo-return-1-***@domaintechnik.at; receiver=***

$ dig txt +short host5.ssl-gesichert.at
"v=spf1 mx a ~all"

Seems it works as it should?

On 06.01.15 21:41, Reindl Harald wrote:
did you follow the thread?

it's particularly hard to follow this thread, since the same things get
repeated multiple times.

i explained multiple times what annoys me and that SPF_HELO_PASS in context of a content-scanner is questionable for non-SPF envelopes

* it is pointless
* it revokes the intended little penalty for SPF_NONE
* it is a skipable test
* less pointless tests = better performance

it has been already said anything to that topic including disable the test local

what if there would be SPF_HELO_FAIL ?
Maybe you could disable checking SPF_HELO, but some of us don't want that.

You can _NOT_ know if SPF HELO fails before you do the test.

...and if it's the policyd who checks for SPF on your system, it's too late to
blame SA.

The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.