--As of January 17, 2015 4:20:36 PM -0700, Michael Williamson is alleged to have said:

to both /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and
/home/<username>/.spamassassin/user_prefs,
I check the file permissions to be readable by all. I restart it

 # service spamassassin restart

--As for the rest, it is mine.

That's calling some script from /etc/rc.d/init.d, if I remember Centos correctly. Would you be able to look at/post that script? I suspect that it's probably setting the location of the config files via options, so if we can figure out what it's doing than we can figure out what needs to be changed.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.